Friday, April 29, 2011

Etsy Update: My Italian Vintage Shop



Hello there, sorry for my delay, but today has been a very special day! First news: do you remember that last Friday I had an important meeting regarding my job? Well, finally here the answer: some small boutiques have decided to buy some clothes of my S/S 2011 collection, so now I have a big order to deliver middle of May! WOW, I'm so happy. Then, second news: next week I will open my second Etsy'store, but this time entirely dedicated to Italian vintage clothing and accessories. These are some shots taken this morning, of course the photo shoot is handmade, I mean just me and my super Canon, what do you think? Thanks once again for your support and have a wonderful weekend!!!



Pale Pink Blazer 1972





Off White Vest 1970





Coral Blazer 1980




Jacket & Skirt 1969





Jacket 1981





Pale Pink Mini Skirt 1972


No comments:

Post a Comment