Saturday, May 14, 2011

Green, Purple And White!

Finally it's Saturday! I must confess that this week I am pretty tired…I've worked a lot and I have so many projects to be develop during this month that make me happy but very busy. Anyway, today I am wearing a very simple but comfortable outfit made up of three of my favorite colors:

Green signifies a positive change, good health,hope,peace, and serenity. The appearance of the color may also be a way of telling you to "go ahead".

White represents purity, perfection, innocence, dignity, cleanliness, awareness and new beginnings.

Purple is indicative of devotion, healing abilities, loving, kindness, and compassion. It is also the color of justice, wealth and dignity.

So I thought to mix them to create a positive mood!!! Have a great weekend!













  



No comments:

Post a Comment