Sunday, February 27, 2011

Quote of the Day (so far)

"'Super-annoying.  I mean, if she bought it at a store, that’s her right. There’s no way they gave it to her. I haven’t even checked because I can’t believe that they would do that. And also, Helena’s not sample-sized.' (Me-ow!)"

--Stylist Elizabeth Stewart, as quoted in today's New York Times (the "me-ow" was added by the article's author).  Ms. Stewart was referring to Helena Bonham Carter's Marc Jacobs dress that she wore to the SAG awards.  Stewart had previously dressed Freida Pinto in the same frock, resulting in a "Bitch Stole My Look" segment on Fashion Police.  Somehow, this makes me love Helena even more.

Stewart is styling it-girl Jennifer Lawrence for tonight's ceremony.  Look for a simple silhouette in red.   

It's Gay Super Bowl Sunday, so I assume there will be more quotable quotes before the day is out, hence this post's headline.

No comments:

Post a Comment