Monday, January 10, 2011

War Eagle!*

*I'm contractually obligated to wear my orange Auburn t-shirt and cheer on the Tigers/Plainsmen/War Eagle (War Eagles?) in tonight's BCS Championship game.  By "contratually obligated," I mean my marriage contract since I married a Auburn graduate.  Who would believe that one of the original Strangerettes would suddenly turn into a rabid football fan every fall?  I realize my marriage contract isn't legally binding in Texas, but I don't really mind. 

I also realize that I have at least one reader in Oregon, so I won't make any snide comments about the Ducks. 

BTW, my better half is not in the video.  He was never a dancer, merely a Strangerette Mom, armed with a corsage and hairspray.  You had to be there.  Seriously, you had to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment